Manual Captures allow you to take an individual, still 360° photo using your Garmin VIRB or Insta360 camera, and pin it to your floor plan. Manual Captures are a quick way to capture a space without doing a whole walk.
- To take a Manual Capture: Open your OpenSpace app, and select 'New Capture' at the bottom of the screen. From here choose, 360° Photos.
2. Select the floor-plan you are on, and tap the location of the manual capture on the floor-plan.
3. Lastly you will choose 'Capture 360° Photo', stand still for a few seconds, and have your 360° capture!
Manual Captures can offer higher resolution image, a quick way to 360° capture a single room, and an alternative way to track progress.
Notes about Manual Capture/360 Photos
- When you're viewing your manually captured 360 photos there will be no field of view cone indicating the direction that you're facing relative to the floor plan.
- The split view will not align automatically when you press the lock button.
- The BIM Viewer will not be aligned to your field of view.
If you prefer to be able to utilize these features please use the 360 Videos/360 Site Walk option for capturing.