The SD Card for your camera will need to be formatted:
Each time you insert a different SD card into the camera.
If you notice that the memory on the camera is running low.
If you see your camera LED light blinking blue.
*PLEASE NOTE THIS WILL DELETE ALL VIDEO FILES ON YOUR SD CARD - MAKE SURE ALL RECENT CAPTURES ARE VIEWABLE ON OPENSPACE.AI FIRST.*
1. Press and hold the large button to turn on the camera
2. Then press the small button 2 times until you see the Settings gear icon
3. Then press the large button 4 times until you see the Info icon
4. Press the small button 7 times until you see the Format and press the large button
5. Press the large button one more time to select “✓” to format.