BIM Temporary Adjustment
If you have uploaded a model to your Project but notice it's not aligned as expected you can:
1. Complete a one-time minor temporary adjustments
2. A permanent realignment adjusted by OpenSpace team
Please note - if you previously had a model uploaded and then uploaded a new model to your OpenSpace project, and if your overall model geometry or coordinate system has not changed significantly, your new model should be aligned as soon as it is processed by our servers! If there are significant changes it will need to be re-aligned to your captures.
One-Time Temporary Minor Adjustment
1. Click into BIM Compare
2. Select First Person View
3. Navigation keyboard instruction will appear, Select "Ok, Got It"
4. Use the keyboard controls to complete a one-time model adjustment
5. Then use the left view to rotate around now with your corrected view
Realignment adjusted by OpenSpace team
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have the model permanently adjusted by providing:
1. Full-page screenshot of the alignment error with both the OpenSpace capture and BIM Compare displayed
2. A URL link to the capture location: On OpenSpace Capture window > Share "arrow" > Share Location > Copy > Paste the URL in the email to us
If you have any additional questions please reach out to the OpenSpace support team at email@example.com or by using the chat icon in the bottom right.