Add, edit or delete sheets in your existing projects. Please note that these features are available to site administrators and org-level administrators only.
Add sheets to your site:
- Hover over the project tile to expose the button for "Project Settings", then click on it.
- On the "Details" landing page, you can edit the project name, address or upload a new site cover photo. To add or edit floorplans/sheets, click on "Floors".
- Add sheets by clicking "Upload Floorplans". Save when you're finished.
Edit or delete existing sheets:
- Click on the floorplan you would like to edit. On the bottom left side of the sheet, there are 4 icons. Crop lets you crop a plan - use this if you have plans with two different floors on them. Rotate lets you rotate a sheet. Duplicate makes a copy of the current sheet. Delete deletes a sheet.
- Please note these options are only available while the sheet has no data on it. Once you take a capture on a sheet, please contact email@example.com if you would like to edit or delete it.
Rename existing sheets:
- Click on the pencil next to the floorplan name to rename a sheet.