Connect your camera to your mobile device via the Wi-Fi settings.
Once connected to your camera, go to the OpenSpace app on your mobile device.
The app should default to your project, unless you are associated with many project then please select your desired project. To view other projects, click on the Home/Menu option in the top left corner.
In the lower center section of the screen you will have 3 options to select:
- 360 Photo
- 360 Video
- Mobile Photo *complete with mobile device no camera needed*
Tap the blue circle icon under the desired capture.
For Example: Tap on 360 Video and then tap the blue camcorder circle
Name the capture and press Continue
*This is not required so can be skipped.*
Select the floorplan you want to take your 360 Video capture on
Tap on the sheet to indicate your starting location and then tap the 'Confirm Starting Location' at the bottom of the screen
Start Capture and you are now capturing your project
Step 10 - Ready to Stop
Press the red 'Stop' button in the upper right corner and confirm by select 'Yes, I'm Done.' Your capture is complete, congratulations!
Tips & Tricks:
- We currently do not support switching floors within the same capture. If you are walking to a different floor, simply start a new capture.
- Captures need to be uploaded before you can see them in OpenSpace.
- You will receive an email notification when your capture is ready for viewing - confirm your OpenSpace Notifications.
* Your first capture will take up to a couple hours to process and as you capture more and the Vision Engine learns your site the processing time will be significantly less.