Note- Only the Z1 version is compatible with OpenSpace Video currently.
To connect your camera to the Ricoh Theta camera:
1. Download the OpenSpace.ai Construction app to your mobile device.
2. Turn on the camera.
2. Press the wireless button to switch the wireless LAN function to the ‘access point mode’.
3. Navigate to the wifi settings on your phone or tablet & select the Ricoh Theta wifi network which look something like: THETAN00001017
4. The wifi password is the numbers located on the bottom of the camera, highlighted in the image below. Note this includes the two numbers on the first line and all of the numbers on the second line.
5. Open the OpenSpace app on your mobile device to see that you're connected, and start capturing!
Please let us know if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or (855) 703-8900