Ready to start capturing at a new site? Now you can create a new project in OpenSpace quickly. Please note that the below instructions apply to users with permissions of Site Administrator or Org-level Administrator only.
Create a new project
- Click the blue "Add a Project" button on the top righthand corner of the Projects landing page.
- Name your project, and enter the project site address and GPS coordinates. Note that if you select the project site address via the dropdown, the GPS coordinates will automatically be calculated.
- [Optional] Upload a cover photo of the project. This photo will be displayed as the project tile in OpenSpace web as well as on our mobile app.
- Click "Continue" to start adding floorplans, or click "Save" to save a project as a draft and come back to it later in the Draft section of your Projects landing page.
Publish your project
- Once you're done adding and editing each floor that you plan to capture on, click "Publish". That's it! You're now ready to start capturing.
Next Step: Add some Sheets!